Information obligation pursuant to Article 13 of the Parliamentary Ordinance of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) of 27 April 2016
(Official Journal No. 119, page 1) hereinafter referred to „GDPR”
At Hostelu Kubik, we work hard to serve our clients every day. The care for the personal information you provide us is an extremely important part of this process. We want you to be sure that your data is safe and to understand how we use it.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The controller, that is the entity deciding on how your personal data will be used, is Bogdan Kubik, who runs a business under the name Kubik Bogdan Auto Komis Kupno Sprzedaż Wypożyczalnia Samochodów (266 Brzezie St., 32-014 Krakow), Tax Identification Number: 6831002111 (hereinafter 'We', 'Kubik Hostel').
How can you contact us to get more information about the processing of your personal data?
Write to us, here are our contact details, at which you will get all the necessary information:
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing address: Kubik Bogdan Auto Komis Kupno Sprzedaż Wypożyczalnia Samochodów ul. Brzezie 262, 32-014 Kraków.
Where do we have your data from?
We have received them from you when you enter into a contract with Kubik Hostel or from the portals booking.com, or nocleg.pl during your reservation. You provide your data to us by displaying activity on our fanpage on Facebook - Hostels Kubik Wygoda.
What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by Kubik Hostel?
We process your personal information because it is necessary:
- in order to conclude an agreement with Kubik Hostel based on your interest in our offering,
- for the performance and on the basis of the contract you have concluded with us,
- for the possibility to make a payment for a stay at Kubik Hostel,
- to enable the performance of the contract,
- for handling the requests you send to us,
- for handling complaints if you make one,
- for processing your data for tax and accounting purposes in accordance with applicable legal regulations,
- to contact you, including for purposes related to the performance of the contract.
- ensuring security, including enforcing compliance with Kubik Hostel's internal rules and counteracting fraud and abuses,
- collection of receivables, conducting court, arbitration, mediation and enforcement proceedings,
- monitoring the security of Kubik Hostel to prevent and detect disruptions,
- undertaking permitted marketing activities through available communication channels, in particular by running a Facebook fanpage,
- organisation of loyalty programmes, competitions, promotional campaigns, in which you can participate,
- storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (showing compliance with our obligations under the law).
, or by writing to: Kubik Bogdan Auto Komis Kupno Sprzedaź Wypożyczalnia Samochodów ul. Brzezie 262, 32-014 Krakow. We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
We require you to provide the following personal data:
- conclusion of a contract with Kubik Hostel:
- If you want to make a contract with Kubik Hostek without making a reservation at booking.com, or nocleg.pl forename and surname (in the case of the conducting of a business activity, the full name of the company), e-mail address, telephone number, bank account number. If you want to receive a VAT invoice: name of business activity, address, tax identification number.
- If you want to make a contract with Kubik Hostel by making a reservation using booking.com, : forename and surname, email address, telephone number, bank account number / payment card number. If you want to receive a VAT invoice: name of business activity, address, tax identification number.
- If you want to make a contract with Kubik Hostel with making reservation at nocleg.pl: forename and surname, e-mail address, telephone number. If you want to receive a VAT invoice: name of business activity, address, tax identification number. When paying for a service by bank transfer, the bank account number.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary e.g. for accounting or tax reasons. In addition to these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We may share your personal data with the following categories of entities:
- entities that provide us with accounting services (financially - accounting),
- people cooperating with us on the basis of a civil law contract that supports our current operations.
What are your rights in connection with Kubik Hostel regarding the data processed? We guarantee all your rights under the general Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), i.e.
- the right to access your data and receive a copy, the right to rectify (correct) your data,
- the right to erase data. If in your opinion there is no reason for us to process your data, you may want to remove them,
- limit the processing of your data only to store them or perform agreed actions, if in your opinion we have incorrect data on you or we process them unreasonably, or you want us to erase them them, because you need them to determine, assert or defend claims or for the time of your objection to the processing of data,
- the right to object to the processing of data:
- marketing objection - You have the right to object to the processing of your data in order to conduct direct marketing. If you exercise this right, we will stop processing the data for this purpose,
- an objection due to special situation - You also have the right to object to the processing of your data on a legitimate interest basis for purposes other than direct marketing, and also when processing is necessary to us due to the performing of a task carried out in the public interest. You should then indicate to us your special situation, which in your opinion justifies stopping the processing covered by the objection. We will cease processing your data for these purposes, unless we demonstrate that the basis for processing your data is superior to your rights or that your data is necessary for us to determine, assert or defend claims,
- the right to data transfer - You have the right to obtain from us in a commonly used machine-readable format personal data about you that you provided to us on the basis of a contract or your consent,
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
, in writing to: Kubik Bogdan Auto Komis Kupono Sprzedaż Wypożyczalnia Samochodów (262 Brzezie Street), 32-014 Krakow).
How long do we store your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, and also after its termination for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
- implementation of obligations imposed by law, including in particular tax and accounting regulations,
- prevention of abuse and fraud, prevention of frauds and crimes, statistical and archiving,
- at maximum for a period of 10 years from the end of performance of the contract.
Do we transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
We do not pass your data outside of the European Economic Area.
Do we process your personal data automatically (including by profiling) in a way that affects your rights?
Your personal data will not be processed in an automated way (including in the form of profiling).